They look sort of small in those big gallon/half gallon pots.
The roots did air prune, just like they were supposed to. I think the mold is a bonus effect.
All lined up. San Marzano in the big pots, Roma in the yogurt containers. Extra ones got jammed in "community pots" when I ran out of individuals.
And then it was time to start all over again, with peppers.
These took a few more tries to get the appropriate ice creamy shapes.
And then I found the sunniest spot of the day to put them. I hoped that putting them on a board would prevent hitchikers from wiggling in the drainage holes.
Turns out they don't fit all that well under the lights, and today I put them out to spend some happy time in the rain. It's going to be in the high 40s tonight, but I'm tempted to leave them out there because, first off, it's dark already, and secondly, they're heavy from being rained on. We'll see if Lazy Gardener Ethics kill all that hard work.