Friday, October 5, 2012

Dogs!

 I have very little urge to post gardening content today, so -- dogs! Dogs and kid! Yay, dogs!

Taz doing some Unauthorized Reading. That dog doesn't need any Dangerous Ideas.


Doesn't she look both innocent and worried? "Oh, no, I'm not reading anything. . . what is that creeping up behind me?"


Oh, it's that girl! Hugs hugs huggity hug hug. . .


Unfortunately, Sarafina forgot the "Never only one dog" rule. Taz isn't going to take this hug-stealing lying down, though.


She can be appeased, though. Here she is channeling her inner Pooh with a peanut butter jar left over from a Frisbee tournament. . . . Hunny
 


Okay, I did pick some hot peppers and one cucumber yesterday. From the left: Persian Baby, Hot Banana, Jalapeno, and Chili Red.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Nothing better than Australian Shepherds and Bernese Mountain Dogs, nothing. Well, add Border Collies LOL. Great photos! Was that the Dangerous Book for Girls? We only have the ones for Boys here, I might need to look for the other one :)

Stefaneener said...

Erin, yes, that was the one. Mikey reads the Boys one -- snort.

They are such constant pains in the neck. But funny.

Unknown said...

That is the stinking cutest photo with the PB jar! After reading your post, I've suddenly realized that our pups haven't gotten any blog-time lately. Our cats are always so greedy, stealing all of the camera time while I'm gardening. I must remedy this soon. (And I'm afraid to give my boy the Dangerous book--he's pretty scary as it is! Actually, so is my girl. Maybe we don't need those in our house.) ;-)

Stefaneener said...

Julie, my kids are so out there that the books only remind them of things they did. . . It's fortunate that Taz is cute, because she's still a stinker. Thanks for stopping by -- I'll look for your doggies. Our cats huddle upstairs because of the dog.

Curbstone Valley Farm said...

Haha! I love the nose buried in the PB jar, too cute! Don't let my dogs see that...they'll get ideas! I'm up to my elbows in peppers today...and about to embark on a marathon roasting/marinating/pickling session, but I can't complain, it's been a good year for them here.

Ottawa Gardener said...

Ah dogs. We have one though I'm sure she'd like a friend. What with all the other dependents though I don't feel I have energy for more.

kitsapFG said...

Love the jar pic! Actually they are all pretty fun - but that one was particularly charming. :D