Today I'm doing it the other way 'round -- a list of the planned things, while not yet noting what I've done (like taking the cat to the vet and trying to figure out how to pay for it).
Notice what the last item is on today's list:
- prune out front
- lay bricks in patio
- clean basement
- clean freezer
- assemble and place last bee box
- cut and dig buckwheat into the open garden bed
- do classwork for my three classes: paper grading, answering email, posting grades, etc.
- make pickle relish and can it
- make enchilada sauce and can it
- make dill pickles and can them
- put clean dishes away