Monday, January 31, 2011

All the fingers

But as of yet no thumbs.


With blocking, they'll be the same size, I assume. If I stay up after book club tonight (we're reading Kicked, Bitten and Scratched, a book I heartily recommend) and knit, I might get the thumbs done and perhaps the duplicate stitching.

Probably not.

However, since I knit about four total mittens this month, and almost have a pair done, I'm counting it good. Last night I began charting my next pair, and I can't wait to cast on for those.

2 comments:

Siga said...

These are cute. Are you in the 11mittensfor2011 challenge as well on Ravelry? If so, you're doing really well. I'm still on my 2nd pair. :)

Delana said...

Love your snail mittens! Just have a Thumb Thursday and you'll be able to wear them by the weekend! LOL