Friday, December 27, 2013

Quietly


After the busyness of getting ready for the holidays (see, we did decorate these houses, although Oona kind of wandered far afield from the whole "sticking things on cookies" theme), things have gotten very quiet today.


Math with a nearly-asleep dog in one's lap.


Reading with a chewing dog in one's lap.


What happens when the kid gets the camera. I had hoped to feature the knitting I was doing -- knitting I wrapped up as a gift, still on the needles. It will be done, really, soon. I promise!


When I was out making pointy mulch piles flat with the help of my inexplicably broken rake, I remembered that the chickens needed water and probably food. Look what was waiting in the nest box! The days are lengthening, but I didn't know the chickens had noticed yet.

1 comment:

kristin said...

You've got a lot of ambition to keep that annual decorating affair going. --Noticed some really bright hair… I'm finally getting eggs too!