Wednesday, June 17, 2009

More needle holders


This time we're visiting the continent of Australia (with a side trip into the land of Acrylic).

The Coolibah tree was, of course made famous in the song Waltzing Matilda. The Mallee tree was used for medicine by the aboriginal inhabitants of Australia. The Sheoak is (surprise!) like an English oak tree, but weaker, so the dratted Victorians called it a "She" oak. Grrr.

Anyhow, $25 paypalled to drhpang AT verizon DOT net, with a clear description (material, number of bumps, etc.) of which holder you'd like will get it mailed to you from me. You can also email me directly.

2 comments:

turtlegirl76 said...

I don't suppose he's got any orange acrylic does he?

bysarah said...

Second Coolibah Burl, Fourth Dark Lace Sheoak - please save for me?

Yeah now I am done Christmas Shopping for TWO PEOPLE!!!